Oracle Project Health Check
EPC Technologies Oracle Project health check identifies whether you are getting the most out of your investment in Oracle Projects applications. Our team will provide you with a clear, detailed analysis of the areas where your organisation can improve the performance of your Oracle Projects system; that support your business processes.
- Are your business processes aligned with the software?
- Are you using full functionality available to you?
- Are you fully utilising all available and licensed application modules?
- Are you using all application functionality that could improve business processes?
- Would an upgrade or cloud migration give you additional benefits and/or functionality?
If you answered “No” to any of the following questions, you need to call EPC Technologies, at no additional cost, to conduct an Oracle Project Health check for your application:
- An independent report delivered by industry and technical experts.
Best practice recommendations.
- A strategy to maximize the ROI on your Oracle Projects Application investment.
- Identification of substandard aspects of your system.
- Identification of areas / functionality of Oracle Projects that you do not understand.
- Advice on extending the use of functionality and applications.
- Identification of minor enhancements to setup and processes for ways to use.
- Your current systems more effectively to improve business performance.
- Assessing the impact of upgrading or expanding your oracle projects footprint.
- Advice on improvements to enhance projects control and reporting.
- Identification of training needs.
Calling on Project Leading Specialist to create a bespoke diagnosis
EPC Technologies consulting team will do a full analysis for a complete understanding of your Oracle Projects challenges. They will design a bespoke health check to focus on your areas of concern, including: Project Analytics, Project Billing, Project Contracts, Project Collaboration, Project Costing, Project Management, Project Resource Management, Project Portfolio Analysis.
Our team will also review the integration between your Oracle Project applications, and other Oracle modules / 3rd party systems, guided by your needs.Collaborative-partnership health check approach A project health check allows you to remain in control of the scope of the process and outcomes. You will be working alongside with EPC Technologies Project Team.
Our review can be as broad and intense as you specify extending to:
- New R12 applications and functionality, including sub ledger accounting
- Integrated third party applications and customisations
- Additional Oracle Projects modules and associated business processes
- Integration to other E-Business suite modules, including modules from Financial Management, Supply Chain Management, HR and BI Applications.
- Cloud Migration readiness and roadmap
Collaborative-partnership health check approach
A project health check allows you to remain in control of the scope of the process and outcomes. You will be working alongside with EPC Technologies Project Team. The EPC Technologies Project Health Check consist of three phases:
- Project consultants work with your key stakeholders to understand and plan the scope of work and deliverables, identifying problems needing a special focus.
- We deploy consulting experience and diagnostic tools to analyse your organisation’s Oracle Projects implementation.
- Our analytic approach is based on the Base Establishment phase, especially the focus / problem areas. Following information gathering, our consultants apply their expertise and experience to analyse and collate all findings.
- Our comprehensive health check report typically includes a priority action plan, strategies, advice, upgrade indicative costs, timescales, roadmaps and recommended system configuration changes.
- You will then be fully briefed should you decide to call upon us to respond to the outcomes of the health check.
The precise timescale a Project Projects health check will vary depending on your specific requirements. The parameters of a health check are agreed in advance.